Search Bar

Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Wheels (PC)




Happy Wheels (PC)


Opening page

How's it going, all of you in cyber land, this is Pvt.Awsum, coming at you with my very first PC game review!!! The game I will be playing is Happy Wheels!! Now, unless you haven't had internet connection for the last 1 1/2 years, or unless you live under a rock, you've probably played this game. This is one of my FAVORITE PC games. In fact, I had to call dibs just to write a blog on this game so that Stjmz wouldn't get to do it (in your FACE, Stjmz!!). Alright, let's go on, shall we?
Gameplay: 15/15
This game is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basically, you can play levels where you get to choose who you want to be out of nine characters which include really random people, like a guy on a giant lawn mower, an irresponsible dad (that's his actual name, he has a kid in a backseat), even an old hobo-ish looking guy in a tricked out wheelchair. My favorite character would be the Pogo stick guy. But that's not even the best part! You can also play levels made by real people! It's amazing! But wait! There's more! You can even become a Happy Wheels member, and you can make your own levels, too, for the whole world of Happy Wheels to play! I don't think there's a single thing wrong with the gameplay.
Graphics: 15/15
The graphics look great! If you're able to find a decent level, you can see how much detail you can put into this game. Also, there's a blood effect: when you break a part of your body off, like an arm, blood will come out. But, if you don't like all the gory blood coming out, there's a slider for all the pacifists out there where you can turn off the blood! But if you're not a pacifist, and you think the blood looks too fake, there's a slider for that too. You can go from fake blood to super real textured blood in an instant. One problem that I found, only because my computer is lagging, so I won't take off points, was that every time you played a packed level, meaning it was packed with items and junk, the character's speed would slow down. But that's my problem. This game is great!
Lasting Appeal: 15/15
I have no doubt that you will be hooked to this game after you figure it out. In fact, I just played it right before typing this sentence! I recommend this game to all gamers, except for anyone younger than 9 3/4 or pacifist gamers that only play games like Kinectimals (no offense). And why not play? It's free! It's fun! I suggest you go play this game, right after you finish reading this blog, of course.



To sum it all up, here are my final ratings:
Gameplay: 15/15
Graphics: 15/15
Lasting Appeal: 15/15
Overall Score: 15/15
This is probably my all-time favorite PC game, only because I really don't play many PC games; I'm a console guy, but I still suggest to you that since the game is free to play, you really should

PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to thank you for tuning into my blog. I will hope to see you next time on our blog website. But for now, this is Pvt.Awsum saying keep on playing! Peace!


Link:
Where to play: Happy Wheels Full Version



Gameplay as Explorer Guy in a level called "Car Thief".






















Gameplay as Lawnmower Man: Same level as last picture
   

Pvt.Awsum Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment